|COMPETION||YEAR OF BIRTH|
|Youth(-16) M/W||2003 to 2006|
|Junior (-20) M/W||1999 to 2002|
|Seniores M/W||1980 to 1998|
|Veterans M/W||1965 to 1979|
|Super Veterans M/W||1955 to 1964|
|Ultra Veterans M/W||1945 to 1954|
|Yper veterans M/W||1944 or before|
|Formação||2007 or later|
|Open Ciasses||YEAR OF BIRTH|
|Open Short||Any age, sex, individually or in groups|
|Open Médio||Any age, sex, individually or in groups|
|Open Longo||Any age, sex, individually or in groups|
*Os participantes não federados, podem escolher os escalões de competição, mas tem de realizar a prova individualmente.
No caso de desejarem participar em grupo, tem que optar pelos escalões abertos (Open Curto, Open Médio ou Open Longo)
Arena, event centre, Start, Finish and Babysitting:
Rector of the University of Porto
Coordinates: 41°08’50.1″N 8°36’56.2″W
Pavilion of the Lagarteiro – Oriental Park
Coordinates: 41°09’16.2″N 8°34’03.0″W
Quinta de Bonjoia
Coordinates: 41°09’08.9″N 8°34’37.3″W
May 17th – There is no car park, and participants must park in the surrounding streets or underground parks that exist beneath the arena.
May 18th – There is parking space in the surrounding streets.
May 19th – There is no car park. It is advisable to use public transport.
Hard floor and Baths:
Basic and secondary school of cerco
Only participants enrolled in the Orioasis platform will be accepted.
At the entrance of the school they must identify themselves with the bib number of the event.
Coordinates: 41°09’52.2″N 8°34’13.8″W
The babysitting will be installed in the arena in the three days of the event.
there will be no bar service in the arena during the three days of the event.
– Medallion for the first three athletes of every class, except for the Men/Women Elite class where prizes will be given to the first five athletes.
– Gourmet Products ( Minerva canned fish, Poças Junior Port Wine, Paupério Biscuits, Fadista Olive Oil)
– A custom bib will be delivered at the event secretary to all the athletes.
– All athletes must download their SI card after finish the race;
– Competition regulation according to FPO and IOF;
– SportIdent is the official electronic event control system in Portugal;
– Water and other food will be given to every participant at the end of their races;
– Official Results will be published at oficial website