|COMPETION||YEAR OF BIRTH|
|Youth(-16) M/W||2004 to 2007|
|Junior (-20) M/W||2000 to 2003|
|Seniores M/W||1981 to 1999|
|Veterans M/W||1966 to 1980|
|Super Veterans M/W||1956 to 1965|
|Ultra Veterans M/W||1946 to 1955|
|Hiper veterans M/W||1945 or before|
|Formação||2008 or later|
|Open Ciasses||YEAR OF BIRTH|
|Open Short||Any age, sex, individually or in groups|
|Open Medium||Any age, sex, individually or in groups|
|Open Long||Any age, sex, individually or in groups|
Arena, event centre, Start, Finish and Babysitting:
Campus Tecnológico de Ramalde
Coordinates: 41°10’34.2″N 8°39’27.0″W | 41.176156, -8.657503
Pavilion of the Água – City Park
Coordinates: 41°10’17.3″N 8°40’35.5″W | 41.171483, -8.676519
Barão Nova Sintra
Coordinates: 41°08’39.6″N 8°35’25.4″W | 41.144330, -8.590377
May 22th – There is no car park, and participants.
May 23th – There is parking in city Park.
May 24th – There is no car park. It is advisable to use public transport.
Hard floor and Baths:
Only participants enrolled in the Orioasis platform will be accepted.
At the entrance of the school they must identify themselves with the bib number of the event.
The babysitting will be installed in the arena in the three days of the event.
there will be no bar service in the arena during the three days of the event.
– Medallion for the first three athletes of every class, except for the Men/Women Elite class where prizes will be given to the first five athletes.
– Gourmet Products ( Minerva canned fish, Poças Junior Port Wine, Paupério Biscuits, Fadista Olive Oil)
– A custom bib will be delivered at the event secretary to all the athletes.
– All athletes must download their SI card after finish the race;
– Competition regulation according to FPO and IOF;
– SportIdent is the official electronic event control system in Portugal;
– Water and other food will be given to every participant at the end of their races;
– Official Results will be published at oficial website